Doing your cardio workout has never been more fun with the Reebok V 6.80. Now, you can burn more calories with the help of the treadmill’s superior performance. With this equipment’s custom workout center, you can now pre-set your workout’s time, minimum speed and maximum speed so it fits your lifestyle.
Through the iFit SD Interactive, you experience an interactive workout through your very own personal trainer that guides you through the workout that you need. In 8 weeks, you can feel the difference in your body with this amazing feature. Each of these workouts aredesigned by a Certified Personal Trainer so you need not go to the gym. It is plugged into the console of the treadmill so it automatically adjusts your speed and incline depending on your exercise goals. There are 3 categories from which you can choose from: 6 iFit Weight Loss Workouts, 6 iFit Classic Workouts, and 4 Create & Save Workouts that let you customize your own workout and save it for future use.
With the heart rate monitor, you can now keep track of your heart rate through the sensors that are built in to the handle bars. You can also connect your media player through the universal dock for iPod. It is connected to the treadmill’s console so you hear the music being played in high-quality sound with the Intermix Acoustics 3.0 EQ Sound System.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Equipped with iFit technology so you can challenge yourself with lots of different programs
- Audio ready
- The color, the display panel and the fact that it’s by the Reebok brand make it look better than it really is
- Motor is probably a little on the weak side which could hinder performance
- Incline only goes up to 10%
- The Reebok V 6.80 is a decent budget treadmill for the home but unfortunately, it’s priced a little too high. For $1000, you can easily find treadmills that are much better equipped and much better built. Even at $600, this Reebok treadmill would still fare slightly worse than some of the better Proform treadmills (same parent company) out there. Depending on the price, could be a good deal likely not the best deal.