The ProForm Perspective Es has a vivid 7″ flat-screen television with the clear loud sounds of Intermix Acoustic sound system. You can also plug in any electronic music player in this machine. It is the most advance treadmill since it does not just provide you with a good workout but it also entertains you.
It has a multicolored on-screen display that lets you enjoy your favorite show while working out and keeping track of your stats. That is not all! The ProForm Perspective has 28 different personal trainer workouts that can keep you challenged and motivated. The ProForm Perspective ES also include an interplay music port fro your personal entertainment.
It comes with a speed of 0 to 12 mph and an incline of up to 12% for an intense workout. For your comfort it has a CoolAire workout fan to keep you as fresh as you can be while working out. You can also monitor your heart rate using its dual grip EKG. The Perspective has an Easy Drop shock with self locking latch. It has cushioning that reduces the impact on your ankles. It has a 20″ x 60″ quiet treadbelt and a weight capacity of 350 lbs. It also comes with a 20 year motor warranty.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Very few treadmills on the market have an embedded TV
- Belt size at 20″x60″ is large and will fit practically runners of all sizes;
- Most treadmills have belts shorter than this;
- Belt is paired with a motor that’s sufficiently powerful enough to power it
- Overloaded with many extra features such as 28 personal trainer programs, music port (i.e you can plug in your iPod) with speakers, air fans
- Weight capacity of 350 lb is higher than average in this price range
- Heart rate monitoring is only available via handgrips so you can’t measure your heart rate wirelessly;
- No heart rate control programs either
- Long motor warranty doesn’t make up for a short parts warranty (1 year each) although you can get an extended warranty
- No iFit capabilities so you can’t download any new exercise programs
- Out of all the treadmills that come with a TV integrated, the Proform Perspective ES treadmill is probably your best bet. The only other real contender in the TV treadmill space is probably the Epic View 550 which received a recommendation by Consumer Reports magazine the last time it looked at treadmills. But if you actually compare the Proform Perspective ES and the Epic View 550, you’d notice that they’re practically identical. In fact, outside of the exterior logo stamping and the color change, spec for spec, they’re the same. So if you’re in the market for a TV treadmill, should you buy the Epic View 550 or the Proform Perspective ES? If you place your faith in the Consumer Reports magazine, then go with the Epic View 550 but for us, it’s better to save the extra $50 and buy the Proform Perspective ES instead. Truth be told, a TV treadmill is not such a great deal. Even though these TV treadmills are higher in quality than our recommendations for under $1000, they’re still more expensive than they should and could be. Considering how much standalone TVs have gone down in price in recent years, you can get one of our under a $1000 picks and get a standalone TV and you’ll still have more money left than buying a Proform Perspective ES or an Epic View 550. But some users like their treadmills right in front of them when they workout and for those people, the Perspective ES from Proform is a good and solid choice.