With the Proform Performance 900, you can get more value for less. You are offered a lot of choices in the 20 built-in workout programs. Feel free to go easy or go hard anytime. Run faster to top the performance level you want. Lose weight quicker burning calories while doing a marathon.
Add more incline settings or choose more terrain types for your customized personal workout program. Train with the giants! You’ll find Jillian Michaels training in featured workouts powered by Google Maps™. The Performance 900 is compatible for use with the iFit Live™ Technology. Just connect it using the iFit Live™ wireless adapter. Workouts results and updates are easily downloaded. Experience running on challenging tours across the world and competing with other fellow runners in online marathon races
Checking your stats can also be done offline. You can keep track of your progress on the easy-to-read multi-window LED display. At a glance, you can see your record on calories burned, pulse, incline, distance, time, and speed.
Your heart rate is also an important factor to monitor if you want to make sure you’re doing things right during workouts. Have your heart checked automatically by the handle bars specially fixed with these sensors, Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor.
Feel cool and look cool while sweating it out by switching on the CoolAire® Workout Fan and plugging in your iPod® or MP3 Player to Interplay® Music Port. You’ll enjoy longer periods of running when feeling comfortably fresh and while listening to bouncy music. Use the built-in sound system Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 if you want to soak in a rich, equalized surround music.
The Performance 900 treadmill is a compatible running partner and house mate. With its SpaceSaver® Design and EasyLift™ Assist with Self-Locking Latch, folding its deck and getting it in and out of storage has been made easy to encourage frequent use.
- More than sufficient motor for the treadbelt it has to power
- A fair number of built in workout apps
- MSRP of $1999 is ridiculously high
- Warranty slightly better than the Performance 400 and 600 but nothing to brag about
- The Proform Performance 900 is a slightly superior treadmill to the Proform Performance 400 and 600. The upgrades include a slightly longer parts warranty, a much better motor, slightly longer treadbelt and more built in workout programs. It shares the same problems as its little brothers in that it doesn’t come with the iFit Live modules, it only supports it. A lackluster warranty of 3 years parts and 1 year labor is acceptable but not impressive if you can get this treadmill for $999 which is what we expect it to sell for at some point based on its specs. Please don’t buy at the $1999 because it’s a blatant lame deal.