The ProForm 790T treadmill combines quality and efficiency that will satisfy your money’s worth. It has 16 quick calorie-burn workout programs where you can select the amount of calories you desire to burn every workout routine. The speed, incline and workout time of the treadmill is then automatically adjusted for your needs. To make your workout more interesting and challenging, the ProForm 790T treadmill offers you a choice of 1-12mph treadmill speed and a 0-12% machine incline. Not only that, made available to you is the state-of-the-art iFit Workout Card technology which automatically adjusts the speed and incline of the machine while a voice of a personal trainer guides you in your entire routine.
All your workout progress can easily be viewed through the track-style display and the backlit LCD which provides information on your speed, time, distance, calories burned and pulse. The EKG heart monitor, on the other hand, enables you to stay within your targeted training zone.
The ProForm 790T treadmill not only helps you achieve your weight loss goals but also entertain you and make your time on the machine a comfortable one. It has a compatible music port for iPod or mp3 player and complimented by an Intermix Acoustics 2.0 EQ sound system for you to listen to your favorite music. Injuries to your joints are reduced through the treadmill’s ProTech adjustable cushioning. Added features of the ProForm 790T treadmill include a SpaceSaver design, a roomy 20”x55” running treadbelt, and a 325 lb. weight capacity.
- Comes with a decent 2 year parts warranty
- Is equipped with all the essentials one would expect from a treadmill (but without anything extra which can be both pro and con)
- An affordable choice (when it’s on sale) for those who don’t want to break the bank
- Not equipped with the fancier functions one has to come to expect with Proform such as iFit Live
- Black Friday Price: $ 699 (One of the lowest price points we’ve seen for the Proform 790T. Take advantage of this incredible offer while it lasts.)
- The T or Tech treadmill series from Proform is a new 2010 line of treadmills that are not equipped with the new iFitLive technology. Starting in late 2009, Proform and Nordictrack have started equipping their treadmills and ellipticals with a technology called iFit Live which simulates any route you can find on Google Maps. For some, it’s a blessing but for others, it’s a feature that just adds to the price without the benefits. Reason being, some people just want a treadmill to run on and the fancy features are just redundant. Enter the T or tech treadmill series. We have the 590T, 790T and 1050T. Truth be told, the Proform 790T is really similar to the 1050T. They’re so similar in fact that the only relevant difference between them is the belt/motor combo. The 1050T is 3.0CHP/20″x60″ whereas the 790T is 2.5CHP/20″x55″.
- If you’re not especially tall, the 790T would suffice. It’s not terribly expensive (will probably drop to around $700-$900 during sale days), is decently warranted, and comes with all the essentials.