Develop the body you want with the help of a ProForm 775 CT. This treadmill has features including ProShox Plus Cushioning. It is an air-based shock cushioning system that protects your joints and helps reduce impact of up to 30%. It has a SpaceSaver EasyDrop Shock that slowly lowers the deck after it has been folded to make storage more convenient for you.
It also has an Interactive Audio CrossTrainer so you feel like you have a personal fitness coach at your own home. The voice prompt controls the speed and incline of your treadmill for more intense exercise. It has 9 interactive crosstraining workouts including 3 upper-body, 3 lower-body, and 3 total-body workouts. There are also 2 Create & Save workouts that let you personalize your own exercise.
To add motivation while using this treadmill, the Motivational RaceTrack Display keeps you informed of your progress in the form of a 1/4-mile track. The personal odometer feature also informs you the distance you have traveled. It can be reset for individualized training. To work on you upper body, the Proform 775 CT also comes with a pair of 2-lb hand weights. Other features included are ClearView Prizm Backlit Display, Scrolling CrossTrainer Display, and CoolAire Workout Fan.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- works your entire body with the inclusion of hand weights
- comes with the typical but impressive list of Icon Fitness features found in newer treadmill models including heart rate monitor, workout fans, loads of workout programs, motivational racetrack
- Motor looks underpowered to me
- No iFit
- This isn’t a bad treadmill but Icon and Proform have really upped their game in the last few years producing much better equipped and much better manufactured treadmills. This two year model is not bad but you can definitely do better.