Another breakthrough fitness machine from one of the trusted names in the fitness world is the ProForm 590E elliptical. It has the right features you need for your weight loss goals. It has 14 Performance Workouts, designed by a Certified Personal Trainer to help you push your limits.
To have a more intense workout and increased calorie burn, you can choose from the 16 digital resistance levels, and adjust the incline of your stride through the intensity ramp so you can focus on those stubborn parts like the glutes, calves and quads. The ProForm 590E elliptical is equipped with upper body arms for a total body workout in just a single fitness machine.
Also, featured in this effective fitness machine is the iFit workout card technology which allows you to listen to a voice of a personal trainer guiding you every step of your routine. Added features of the ProForm 590E elliptical include the following: an EKG heart rate monitor for you to stay within your target heart rate zone, oversized pedals for different footing position, an Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system, a ClearView Backlit display for access to your workout progress, a workout fan and a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- A fair number (14) of built in workouts included for the price which can be expanded upon using iFit cards
- Intensity ramp function allows you to target specifc muscle groups
- Supports external MP3 player
- Average in terms of durability
- No distinguishing features that really set it apart
- The Proform 590 E is a pretty standard offering from Proform. Though it’s not particularly weak in any one area, it also doesn’t particularly exceed in any one area as well. So to sum it up, the Proform 590 E is an average elliptical for an average price. It’s worth buying for the right price.