Pump it up with the ProForm 580 LT treadmill featuring a built-in Universal Dock for iPod, which connects your media player directly to the treadmill’s console. You get to listen to its rich powerful sound with the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound. Now, you can enjoy your favorite tunes with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequency.
It is also equipped with a Custom Weight Loss Center that utilizes your weight, workout time and calorie-burn goal to create a personalized workout to fit you. It has 8 iFit Personal Trainer Workouts that let you focus on aerobic, weight loss or performance goals just by automatically adjusting the speed and incline. The Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor keeps track of your heart rate through the built-in sensors on the handlebars so getting your pulse information is hassle-free.
The Grafixx Display allows you to see the information you prefer displayed. It even has an animated figure walking, jogging, or running with you to add motivation to your usual exercise. This threadmill includes a powerful 2.8 HP Drive Motor, has 0% to 10% Power Incline Control, 0-10 MPH Precision QuickSpeed Control, and a 300-lb. weight capacity. It has a sturdy deck with SoftFlex Cushioning to reduce strain on your ankles.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Decent number of extras including a custom weight loss center to keep track of your weight loss goals
- Belt width is shorter than the industry standard especially at a price of $1000+
- Short 90 days parts and labor warranty
- Unspecified continuous horsepower motor rating (rating given is total horse power which is misleading)
- Five years ago, this treadmill might have been a good deal but in 2009, there’s just no reason to even bother with this one.