Feel the difference of a leaner body and toned arms with the Proform 480 LE. This elliptical not only helps you to lose weight but it could give you muscle definition in your arms. Its Upper Body Arms feature lets you achieve that goal and provide a total-body workout.
With its interactive iFit Workout Card Technology, you feel the improvement in just 8 weeks as a Certified Personal Trainer helps and guides you through each workout. The cards are available in Wellness and Weight Loss categories to give you the most advanced fitness options. There are 2 heart rate workouts that helps you stay in the right training zone. The Quick Workout Programming makes selecting your preferred option easy with just 1 touch of a button.
The added feature of an odometer tracks the distance you have traveled over time. The blue-backlit display allows you to see information about your progress. It also displays time, speed, distance, resistance, pulse, calories burned and carbs burned. Other features include EKG Heart Rate Monitor, compatible music port for your iPod, SMR or Silent Magnetic Resistance, 1 to 10 Quick Resistance, SpaceSaver Design, and AutoBreeze Workout Fan. This elliptical has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Supports iFit Workout Card technology
- Supports iPods
- Unspecified number of preprogrammed workouts
- Weight capacity is on the low end at 250 lbs suggesting poor construction
- 90 days parts and labor warranty also suggests poor construction
- This elliptical seems more fit for the sub $500 category than the sub $1000 category. Unless there’s a huge sale, no reason to even consider this elliptical trainer.