It’s easy to use and not very loud. The ProFormProForm 420 Treadmill has a smooth operation, and comes with a cool mp3 player jack. The wheels make it easy to move around. You can do a manual workout, or choose one of the preset 6 different ones.
Plug in your iPod and work out to your favorite beat thanks to Interplayâ„¢, the music port that’s compatible with virtually any MP3 player. With 6 built-in workouts, each designed by a Certified Personal Trainer, you’ll get the expertise you need to reach your goals fast.
ProFormProForm 420 Treadmill features a powerful 1.5 CHP drive motor and the protection of ProTech cushioning, which reduces impact on your joints by 15% as compared to road running. It helps lessen the stress on your ankles, knees, and hips. The Trainer 420 is also equipped with a dual-grip EKG heart rate monitor.
Other cool features available include a 5 x 7 LCD workout matrix, 16″ x 50″ belt size, ProTech cushioning, 0-10% Incline Level, a speed adjustment of 0.1 MPH, a CoolAire workout fan and a 5-year motor warranty.
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- you get both air fans and iPod plug in and playback capabilities on a sub $500 treadmill which is impressive considering the price
- as the belt is small (about as small as it can get), the normally weak motor is not as big of a problem although constant use and heavy pounding is still likely to be problematic
- treadmill goes up to 10 mph but it’s not a good idea because it’ll either breakdown really quickly or the short belt will really prevent you from making full strides
- treadmill is flimsy at 135 lbs so if you’re a male user, at least get a treadmill that’s heavier than you (generally speaking) or you won’t be able to enjoy a steady run
- expect the music speakers and fans to be somewhat cheap
- you’ll probably outlast the warranty but not much longer than that
- Just not a whole lot of options below $600 these days so even though those this isn’t exactly even a very good treadmill, it’s still better than most of the other crap that sells for less than $600.