Having a problem with a small space in your house but wants to own an elliptical? Then this ProForm 650 T Spacesaver is a sure way to achieve a slimmer body even you have a restricted space at home. The 1-Step SpaceSaver® technology permits the elliptical base and pedals to fold vertically in a snap! Plus, you will be amazed how it saves you more floor space of up to 3 feet!
ProForm 650 T Spacesaver offers you great features to keep you motivated on your fitness goals. You will appreciate the iPod/MP3 Compatibility so you can listen to your favorite songs while working out, while the two speakers that are built into the console give you a superb sound system. And don’t worry if you get sweat as this elliptical has an integrated fan to let you feel more comfortable all throughout your workout.
Other sophisticated features that let you feel like you are working out in a real elegant club are the Heart Rate Monitor that are built into the handlebars, ClearView™ display that is easy to read all your statistics; and Resistance Settings that lets you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout. Comes with 10 workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer, you are assure to get in top shape with ProForm 650 T Spacesaver. So, get one now!
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- ipod/MP3 compatibility with speakers
- spacesaver design so you can save space if needed
- low weight capacity and short parts and labor warranty suggest some issues with this elliptical’s quality
- stride length is only at three settings: 13″, 15″ and 18″
- not as competitively price as it should be at $800
- Three stride lengths, 10 programs, iPod compatible, plentiful resistance levels are just some of the features found on this elliptical. At $599, it would be a relatively good deal for a relatively feature packed elliptical The weight capacity at 275 lb is a little higher than what you normally find at this price but the 90 days parts and labor warranty does leave something to be desired. In any case, very few ellipticals in the $400 to $700 price range feature a warranty longer than 90 days anyhow so you’re not likely to be sacrificing a ton of quality. But depending on the time of the year, there might be better deals out there.