If you are looking for a fitness machine that would enable you to reach your goals of weight loss or improved performance, the ProForm 1200 E elliptical is the answer to your search. With features like its 350-lb. weight capacity, oversized pedals, a glide track, and a self-generating electronics, you are assured of the machine? smooth and sturdy operation and performance. To add to these, its footprint measures 78″ L x 27″ W x 72″ H.
On the side of effectiveness of the elliptical, the ProForm 1200 E elliptical has a 1-touch 15 workout programs to choose from. The 15 Personal Trainer Workouts allows you an automatic adjustment of the elliptical? resistance to focus on aerobic, weight-loss or performance goals without interrupting your workout. To compliment this, the ProForm 1200 E elliptical has a Silent Magnetic Resistance system. For a more intense workout, you can simply choose from 12 resistance levels, or avail of the benefits of the elliptical’s 20″ stride length and upper-body workout arms. This enables you to have a total-body workout without the need of purchasing another workout machine for those hard to reach muscles and body parts.
Last but not the least, the ProForm 1200 E elliptical has a CardioGrip heart rate monitor which provides an accurate heart rate reading and thus allows you to stay within your targeted training zone.
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- One of the longest warranty for both parts and labor we’ve seen for a Proform elliptical in a while
- High weight capacity and long warranty suggests that the Proform 1200E is more sturdily constructed than most others
- Environmentally friendly with electronics that are powered by your movements saving you on your electric bill (this is the first time we’ve seen this feature in an elliptical)
- Only average when it comes to the number of workout programs and number of resistance levels especially for the price of the machine
- The Proform 1200E shines in the areas of having above average constructions and by being more environmentally friendly than the rest. It’s not often that we see Proform back its ellipticals with not only a two year parts warranty but also a two year labor warranty. At the time of review, it’s also the first time we’ve seen an elliptical designed by Proform that has electronics powered by the user’s workout movements resulting in using less electricity. Both of these make the Proform 1200E an interesting choice but the price tag is on the high end. If you are looking for the best that Proform has to offer for ellipticals, this is close to as good as it gets.