Want to work out but don’t want to get off the couch that’s conveniently placed in front of the TV? Why not work out on an elliptical that has a TV. Currently the only elliptical offered by Proform that has a TV. Introducing the Proform Perspective 1000 Elliptical.
You’ll be amazed at just how few options there are in terms of a TV capable elliptical. You’ll probably even find fewer choices out there if you take into consideration that this elliptical features an amazing 18” stride, 24 workouts and 12 levels of resistance. The heart rate monitor and target trainer are givens because without them, you might as well not work out because you won’t be working in the optimum fat burning zone.
One of the most amazing things about the Perspective 1000 elliptical by Proform is the vast number of different workouts to keep your body guessing. In fact, with over 20 built in personal trainer workouts and 2 heart rate and 2 create and save workouts, you get a total of 24 workouts which is more than any other elliptical that Proform has to offer.
To make sure your legs don’t slip off, the Proform Perspective 1000 features extra large pedals so you can change your foot position easily resulting in greater stability. When you’re fidgeting around while working out to the tune of the 7” flat screen TV with speakers, you’ll really come to appreciate these pedals.
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- only Proform elliptical that comes with a built-in TV hence the model name “Perspective”
- loads of workout programs
- up to 12 resistance levels
- to make this elliptical competitively priced, Proform decided to not include a few other extra features that are found in lower priced models such as fans, iPod docks, games etc
- although the one year warranty is standard for ellipticals in this price range, a longer warranty would have made a knockout
- The main selling point of this elliptical is of course the built-in TV. As tempting as that may sound, plasma TVs and LCD TVs are getting cheaper and bigger all the time which diminishes the attractiveness of an elliptical with built in video capabilities. A good overall choice but would need to be priced under $1000 to make it an irresistible deal.