The NordicTrack X7I Incline Trainer treadmill provides you with features that satisfy your money’s worth. It has the state-of-the-art iFit Live Module with 12 months access to iFit.com that allows you modern day updating, managing and customizing of your workout programs while automatically adjusting the incline of the machine and also provides access to your internet accounts. Working out with Jillian Michaels is made possible by this technology and assures you results in just 8 weeks. The NordicTrack X7I Incline Trainer treadmill also gives you an intense workout through its 0-12 mph 1-touch speed control and up to 40% machine incline. It has a heart rate monitor built into the handlebars for you to stay within your target training zone.
The NordicTrack X7I Incline Trainer treadmill makes your workout as fun as possible with its compatible music port for iPod and mp3 and a 7in. full-color touch-screen display for monitoring your workout progress with a Google map. In addition to these, included are the Google built-in trail workout programs which allow you to choose and run the Delicate Arch Trail at Arches National Park, the Diamond Head Trail in Hawaii and many more while viewing the different landmarks on the display. Added features and specs of the NordicTrack X7I Incline Trainer treadmill are the Reflex Cushioning system, 3.0 chp Durx Commercial Pro motor, 20” x 55” quiet treadbelt and 350-lb. weight capacity.
- Newly released in 2009 just in time for Christmas (classified as a 2010 model)
- Even deeper decline than the X5i at -6%
- Powerful motor at 3.0 CHP to support the the steep incline and decline
- Doesn’t have a lot of other extra features such as fans
- Short warranty for the price
- 2010 Black Friday Update: The best incline trainer from Nordictrack is now available at the best (lowest) price of the year at $1799. If you’ve been setting your eye on an incline trainer instead of a treadmill, now is the time to buy as you likely won’t see it offered at a lower price at any other time of the year. Take advantage of this incredible offer now.
The Nordictrack X7i incline trainer is the top of the line offering from Nordictrack’s lineup of incline trainers. Compared to the cheaper X5i and X3, the X7i excels in almost every category. For one, the decline is even steeper than the X5 coming in at 6%. We also see an upgraded motor coming in at 3.0 CHP to ensure smoother operation. We also see an upgraded console which is especially important because having it greatly enhances the iFit Live feature which is also newly introduced in lately 2009. The console combined with iFit Live and the incline/decline options will allow a very different training environment than what most treadmills provide because it is better at simulating the running environment outside. Yes, it even beats out many of the commercial treadmills in this department. Unfortunately, the $1999 price makes it a bit hard to pull the trigger. At $1599, it’s worth every penny.