Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Comes with 30% incline
- Access to 23 workout programs and it’s iFit compatible so there’s a lot of variety to your workout
- The belt is not too big for the motor so you can expect there to not be a lot of problems with quality
- Spacesaver design meaning it’s foldable
- A very distinct look for a trainer/treadmill works upper body via digitally adjustable cardio cables
- Not one but two fans
- One of the heaviest machines from Icon weighing in at 380 lbs
- Goes up to 10mph but you probably won’t want to since the 52″ is on the short side
- Although the belt and motor is a good fit together, it would be even better if they had a longer belt with a bigger motor for a machine at this price
- Lifetime motor warranty is coupled with a mere 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Despite the name, the X5 is actually inferior to the X3 incline trainer in a lot of ways. One is the price, the other is the incline.