Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Has pretty much all the extras that you can ask for in a treadmill
- The “Viewpoint” in Viewpoint 3600 means there’s a TV
- Music port for iPod available
- Excellent motor power for the belt it has to handle
- Lots of preprogrammed exercises and iFit compatiblie
- the main blemish to this treadmill’s superb specs is the relatively short belt at only 55″
- price point is a little high when it’s not on sale
- If you can get the Viewpoint 3600 for say somewhere south of $1500, you should give yourself a pat on the back. Most treadmills from Nordictrack or pretty much all brands don’t nearly come with as many features and extras as the Nordictrack Viewpoint 3600. Although this treadmill probably isn’t as well built as the other “commercial” home treadmills out there, it should still last for a long time for the average user. Grab it when it goes on sale.