Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Main selling point is the TV
- Comes with iFit card slot so you have an unlimited number of programs to workout to
- Workout fans to keep you cool
- At the regular price, there are much better deals out there. When it’s at something like $1200, then you’ve got yourself a TV treadmill that’s as good as any of the other ones out there.
- No wireless heart rate monitor
- No iPod jack
- This is one of the lowest priced TV treadmill by Nordictrack and it’s the least well equipped. If this treadmill sells for just a tad more than $1000, then it’s a real contender but it’s simply not competitive at the regular retail price. The Nordictrack Viewpoint 3600 and the Elite 7500 are a few other choices from Nordictrack that might suit you better depending on their current prices.
Working out has never been more fun with the NordicTrack Viewpoint 3200 Treadmill from the NordicTrack brand. This treadmill takes exercising to a new experience with its entertainment features. Now, you can really lose weight and stay fit while listening to your mp3 and watching your favorite shows on its built-in 7″ flat screen TV. It is cable-ready so you won’t miss any of your regular news and sporting events.