- Long and wide comfortable belt at 20″x60″
- iFit enabled
- Above average sound system
- Not that many preprogrammed workouts
- Would have liked to see an even more powerful motor given the belt area and the max incline and speeds of this treadmill
- The Nordictrack T9 ci is a slight improvement over the Nordictrack T7 si with a longer belt, stronger motor and higher max incline and speeds. One of the improvement is the improved built in sound system. Unfortunately, Nordictrack decided to include 4 fewer workout programs in the T9 ci which is acceptable if you’re willing to shell out a few more dollars to buy iFit cards to make use of the iFit technology.
- If you’ve been eyeing the slightly less expensive Norditrack T7 si, you might want to take a look at the T9 ci for the improvements listed above.