- Treadbelt/motor combination is above average for the T7.0’s $799 introductory price
- Supports but does not include iFit Live and wireless heart rate monitoring
- 350 lbs weight capacity is impressive for a $799 treadmill
- One of the most affordable 2012 Nordictrack treadmills out right now
- Average warranty
- Nothing particular that makes this treadmill stand above its competitors
- Out of all the treadmills that Nordictrack is currently selling, the Nordictrack T7.0 is among the most affordable. However, it is also one of the plainest treadmills you’ll see from Nordictrack especially if you’ve been spoiled by the higher end models. Even though we say it’s relatively plain, we should note that it’s still relatively well equipped compared to other leading brands because this is ICON (Nordictrack’s parent company) after all. ICON and any brand under it such as Nordictrack may not manufacture products that would last in a commercial setting but when it comes to the bells and whistles department, even this entry level T7.0 is nothing to sneeze at. Of course, there’s still room for improvement but for users who just want a basic treadmill without breaking the bank, for 2012, the T7.0 is one of two choices along with the slightly inferior A2550 Pro.