Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- As close to commercial quality a home treadmill is likely going to get
- Wider belt than most treadmills at 22″
- Home treadmill at a commercial price
- Limited number of extra features
- Warranty is weak despite the price and quality
- If you’ve got $5000, spend it on a real commercial treadmill instead of the Freemotion t7.5. If this treadmill ever does go on sale for $2000 or so, I would still think real hard before putting down my hard earned money. Note that this treadmill lacks many of the extra features found in basic home treadmill models so note that you’re basically paying something that can take a lot of pounding, not for something that’s going to dazzle with the illusion of high tech wizardry.