Workouts are not all about pushing yourself hard. Exercise is fun. Forget about losing weight and burning calories. You just have fun with the Nordictrack Elite 15.1 elliptical.
Fitted with the iFit Live™ Built-In, you can easily link to a wireless network and connect to featured workouts powered by Google Maps™. Train with automatic speed and incline controls. Experience how Jillian Michaels tackle her power workouts. Customize a fitness program for yourself during breaktime. Or update your profile online.
Here’s another way to go online. Use the 7″ Full-Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android™ to connect with sports news, open and read emails which you can reply to after the workout. You just swipe your finger to navigate around. Integrated with iFit Live™, you are allowed to keep track of your workout progress record on pulse, calories burned, resistance, distance, time, and speed. A view of your course map will also be provided.
Take it easy and listen to the rich sound of your favorite media using the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 built-in sound system. Music is the balm for the tired muscles so plug in your iPod® or MP3 Player into the Interplay® Music Port if you don’t want to share your noise to others.
Keep your cool during exercise with the innovative 8” CoolAire™ Workout Fan. The controls are attached into the console for easy adjustment of settings.
If by chance, you had chosen the hardest level in both the 20 1-Touch™ Resistance Levels and 24 Target Toning Workouts, take everything down to nice and easy using the In-Handle Ramp and Resistance Control settings.
Fast is not always the sure way to winning. You can keep it slow for a long time when your feet are safely positioned on the large nonslip pedals.
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- You can surf the web with the built in browser
- Workout anywhere in the world with the iFit Live module
- Wireless chest rate included for more accurate measurements of your heart rate
- Stride decline is an excellent and innovative feature
- On the expensive end
- The Nordictrack Elite 15.1 is the most impressive elliptical offering from Nordictrack even beating out the Nordictrack A.C.T Commercial Pro. If you’re looking for an elliptical with the latest bells and whistles an is in the standard front flywheel instead of the compact shape like theCommercial Pro, the Nordictrack Elite 15.1 is your best bet. So what is a good price to aim for? $1399 or even $1299 but it would probably be unrealistic to go below that or even at this price. More realistically, when it’s on sale, the typical price is probably closer to $1500 or $1600 which we think is a good but not a great deal. But sometimes you have to pay premium for quality and if you’ve already decided on a Nordictrack, the Elite 15.1 is as good as it gets in June, 2011.