The NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill is one workout machine you should try. With its amazing 28 personal trainer workouts which allow you to choose from aerobic, weight-loss or performance goals while automatically adjusting the speed and incline of the machine, you will surely shred those pounds and achieve the body you’ve always wanted. Also included are 4 create and save workout programs for a more personalized workout suited to your needs. To make every workout as intense as possible, the NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill has 1-touch speed and incline control to provide you with a 0-12mph speed range and 0-12% machine incline, respectively. This effective workout machine even has the iFit workout card technology that automatically adjusts the speed and incline of the machine while a voice of a certified personal trainer assists you throughout entire workout.
When it comes to fun, the NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill will not fall short. A compatible music port for iPod and mp3 complimented by an Intermix Acoustics 5.5 equalized sound, you will surely enjoy your time on the machine while sweating those pounds off. To add more comfort, the NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill has a full-length cushion, a workout fan, and a 350-lb. weight capacity.
Aside from all those mentioned above, the wonder of the NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill doesn’t stop. The machine has added features like an AirLight Easy Life shock, a 3.0 hp commercial motor, precision-machined rollers, a 2-ply commercial-grade treadbelt, a SpaceSaver design, a Grafixx display and a heart rate sensors built right into the handlebars. With NordiTrack Commercial ZS treadmill, you couldn’t ask for more.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Also, please visit below for Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical products for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- This is one of the more durable treadmills manufactured by Nordictrack
- Superior sound system to other Nordictrack treadmills
- Reasonably priced for a “commercial” treadmill
- Large belt combined with a powerful motor results in a good running experience
- Does not support iFit Live, only iFit workout cards
- We would have liked to see a stronger warranty
- Though by no means a true commercial treadmill, we feel the Nordictrack Commercial is a solid and safe choice for your home. This is especially true if you’re not interested in the more extravagant functions such as a built in TV or iFit Live. By cutting out these extra features, the Commercial ZS by Nordictrack can be had for a reasonable $1099 when it’s on sale. Another treadmill that we would also recommend you to take a look at is the Nordictrack Commercial 1500. Yes, it’s a few hundred dollars more, but it’s equipped with slightly more features and a more reassuring default warranty.