The NordicTrack A2550 treadmill is packed with all the features you will ever need in a fitness machine. It has the innovative iFiT workout card technology which is designed by a certified personal trainer that automatically adjusts the speed and incline of the machine while a voice of a personal trainer guides you through the whole workout. It also has 10 ifit weight loss workouts and 8 ifit classic workouts. For a more intense time on the treadmill, the NordicTrack A2550 treadmill has 0% to 12% 1-Touch incline and 0-12 mph quick-touch speed.
The NordicTrack A2550 treadmill is built to suit your personal needs in weight loss and fitness. With its custom workout center and fitness age center, your workout will be more personalized. It is also equipped with a training zone indicator which uses your personal information to determine the level of your workout intensity. Combined with the club-design cardio-grip heart rate monitor which enables you to maintain within your target training zone, the results of a more fit and healthy body is just within reach.
Added features of the NordicTrack A2550 treadmill include its innovative 2.5” precision machined rollers, a 2.5 chp commercial plus motor for a smooth machine throughout your entire workout, its 22”x55” running treadbelt, an interplay universal dock for iPod where you can listen to your favorite tunes, a stylish solaris LED control panel and a self-locking latch for more convenience even after treadmill use. There’s nothing more to ask for with the NordicTrack A2550 treadmill.
- Upgraded from the popular selling Nordictrack A2550
- Supports the new iFit Live technology
- Reasonable retail price and is a pretty good bargain when it sells for less than retail (i.e when it’s on sale)
- Above average weight capacity suggesting it’s well built piece of machinery
- On paper, the PRO version is not that much of an improvement over the non Pro version
- iFit live requires separate purchase which would cost another $400
- Unlike the Nordictrack A2550 Pro where it was actually the “Pro” version of the Nordictrack A2550, the Nordictrack A2750 Pro does not actually have a “non pro” version as far as we’re aware of. In many ways, these two treadmills are very similar with the Nordictrack A2750 Pro coming up ahead in a few small categories with the main improvements being more workout programs,a larger belt which is in turn supported by a more powerful treadmill motor. However, for most people, we would think that neither of these improvements are truly necessary unless you’re particularly tall and thus need the extra stride room. Thus, it’s better to stick with the slightly more affordable but similarly built A2550 Pro. At $999, the A2750 Pro is an above average deal and if you ever see it at $799, it would truly be an awesome deal.