When it comes to workout machines, NordicTrack is one of the leading brands that provide efficient and effective treadmills. The NordicTrack A2350 Pro treadmill assures you of the quality that NordicTrack has been known for many years. It has a 2.8 hp/ 2.5 chp commercial-grade motor and a 20″ x 60″ treadbelt that both spell security, stride and sound. These two provide a quieter and longer machine performance. To better prove the machine? sturdiness, a weight capacity of 325 lbs. is assured to you.
With regard to the effectiveness of your every workout, the NordicTrack A2350 Pro treadmill is compatible with the state-of-the-art iFit Live Technology that is present among the new models of fitness machines these days. It allows you to connect your machine with the Internet and be within reach of features like automatic updates and workout downloads, workout times with Jillian Michaels and access to different trails of the world. The treadmill also has built-in workout programs designed to help you achieve your goals: 10 Performance Workouts to make you run faster and stay in shape; and 6 Weight-Loss Workouts to make you burn maximum calories by automatically adjusting the speed and incline of the machine.
Added features of the NordicTrack A2350 Pro treadmill are the following: 0-10% one-touch machine incline; 0-12 one-touch machine speed; heart rate sensors built into the handlebars; a high-resolution graphical display; and a music port compatible with iPod or other MP3 device.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Even at the regular retail price, you’re getting a very well equipped treadmill
- You would usually need to go up a price range to get a 60″ long belt
- Comes with an impressive 16 workout programs
- Newly upgraded for 2010 (from A2350, non Pro )
- A good chance that the quality might not be up to par considering the price
- Though the motor is strong enough to support, a more powerful motor would have been better but it’s to be accepted at this price
- Nordictrack seems to be getting better and better at making affordable treadmills. A few years ago, a treadmill such as the Nordictrack A2350 Pro would probably have a starting price of $1499 and be on sale for about $1099 but in 2010, you’re getting one feature packed treadmill for $649 at the time of writing this review. Based on the specs, we see some potential problems such as a weaker than usual belt/motor combination, only 1 year parts warranty, an incline only at 10% but there are not glaring problems and are actually, quite normal for this price. For walking and jogging purposes, the Nordictrack A2350 Pro should be more than adequate.