The NordicTrack Treadmill, A2350 gives you the best that you can get out of a workout machine. Aside from the standard features of a treadmill, you can take advantage of its impressive features like its Fitness Age Center that lets you know your true fitness age by simply plugging in your personal information and run the fitness tests, Custom Workout Center that lets you preset your workouts time, minimum and maximum speed so that you can better fit your workout into your schedule and iFit Workout Card Technology.
It also comes with a cool Interplay Universal iPod Dock that plugs directly into the treadmill console so you can listen to your favorite music while you work your way to a fantastic shape! The iFit Workout Card Technology controls the speed and incline of your treadmill. It verbally prompts you and comes in a variety of result-specific categories.
You can also customize your calorie burn with the 5 iFit Weight Loss Workouts that can be quickly adjusted for personalized results. There’s also the 5 iFit Classic Workouts included. These automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill while focusing on an aerobic, weight loss or performance goal.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- iFit compatible decent sized belt for a treadmill at this price unique ability to calculate your “fitness age” after you perform the fitness test
- lifetime motor warranty is nice
- you can plug in your iPod and have the treadmill play music
- saves space and folds
- no preprogrammed workouts so you’re reliant on the iFit cards
- treadmill would be better off with a slightly more powerful motor
- The Nordictrack A2350 is a treadmill that has been around for a few years at least so you’re probably better in getting one of the newer models. Not that there is anything glaringly wrong with this treadmill but rather, this treadmill just doesn’t have enough oomph to make it stand out against all the other treadmills that sell for less than a grand. A good value.