The NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550 boasts of an extra-wide 22″ x 55″ Running Treadbelt that lets you run comfortably and confidently! You can walk, run or jog on this treadbelt that offers 6 inches more surface area than the average treadmill belts. It offers a Fitness Age Center to let you track your fitness level by calculating your actual fitness age using this built-in fitness calculator.
You can also quickly set your workout’s time, min./max. speed for the highest workout customization using its Custom Workout Center. Recharge your workout and your iPod using the Interplay Universal iPOd Dock. You can now listen to your favorite music during your workout through the treadmillâ€™s 2 premium speakers.
Customize your calorie burn with the A2550’s 10 Weight Loss Workouts which you can quickly adjust for personal results. Take advantage also of the built-in 8 Classic iFit Workouts. These automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill while focusing on an aerobic, weight loss or performance goal. The iFit Workout Card Technology, on the other hand, controls the speed and incline of your treadmill. It verbally prompts you and come in a variety of result-specific categories including Weight Loss, Welnees, Performance and much more.
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Nordictrack went on an unusual route here by offering an extremely wide 22″ wide belt (pretty much the widest belt available from any brand at any price) but its length is only average at 55″
- Unusual feature in the fitness age center which calculates your “Fitness Age” after performing a series of tests
- You’re able to plug in your iPod and utilize the speakers on the treadmill iFit compatible so you can plug in new workout programs using the iFit website or you can use the 18 workout programs that come with the treadmill
- Console looks high tech heavy treadmill coupled with high weight capacity suggests that the machine is stable and feels good to run on
- Warranty can be longer on parts
- Taller runners may not feel the belt is long enough price may be a little bit on the high end if you don’t get it when it’s on sale
- No fans
- The T7 and T9 treadmill series are a much better deal. Both the A2550 and its little brother, the A2350 are a little on the outdated side. If you can snatch it while it’s heavily discounted, it might be worth it otherwise, get the newer models.