Chart your progress with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly workout totals, with the NordicTrack Treadmill, A2105’s iFit Fitness Journal. It can show fitness reports for up to 2 users. See what you’ve done and how far youâ€™ve come using this cool feature from the A2105 treadmill.
It offers 6 Classic iFit Workouts that automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill. It also has 2 Create & Save Workouts that gives you the ability to create and customize a workout and then save it for future use. It also has a Training Zone Indicator that lets you stay on target and reach your workout goals using this built-in intensity meter. It uses your personal information and combines it with the speed and incline of your treadmill to determine your workout’s level of intensity. It displays the result in a simple, multi-colored light meter.
Aside from the standard treadmill features like FlexResponse Impact Reducing Cushioning, Grafixx Display, 1-Touch Speed & Incline Control and Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor, this impressive treadmill also offers you a seamless workout operation using its Light Touch Controls. The intuitive controls light up as you select them. Driven by DurX 2.8 HP Drive Motor, this 20″ x 55″ Quiet Treadmill has a 300 lb. weight capacity and is backed by a 12-year motor warranty.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- comes with a fitness journal to keep track of how much work you’ve done on your treadmill (this is not that common of a feature)
- decent max user weight capacity for the price
- nice long warranty on frame and motor; warranty on parts and labor is longer than what ICON/Nordictrack usually offers but it’s not impressive compared to other brands
- good selection of preprogrammed workout programs and iFit workout programs
- workout fans included
- possible problems with belt, motor and roller combo (motor power and roller size is a little lower than what I would like)
- max speed and incline could be higher
- parts warranty could be longer
- machine is only 172lbs so heavier runners might opt for a heavier treadmill which is more stable
- This treadmill has been around for quite a few years already so if you’re looking for the latest and greatest, this isn’t it. Overall, a nice treadmill but you should be able to do better.