The HealthRider R60 SoftStrider Treadmill comes with a heart rate monitor, and is iFIT compatible. The iFIT.com uses patent-pending technology to interactively control your fitness equipment. Digital cues are sent from the iFIT.com web site, compact discs, and videos to vary resistance, speed, and incline functions according to fitness workouts developed by iFIT.com personal trainers. All the iFIT media has been designed by Certified Personal Trainers who have developed the iFIT workouts to provide you with the latest, most effective workouts in the fitness industry.
It also features 10 built-in fitness workout programs. You also get One Touch speed control and Power Incline while SoftTrack cushioning helps protect knees and joints from unnecessary stress. The BioLogic Grip Pulse Sensors give you an easy way to track your pulse throughout any fitness workout by simply gripping the bar.
The HealthRider R60 SoftStrider Treadmill also has a large 2.0 hp motor, One Touch 0-12 MPH, Power Incline 0-10%, 7 x 10 Matrix Display, 4-Window LED BioLogic Console, CoolAire Fans, 20 x 60 Two-Ply Treadbelt, and a SpaceSaver design.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Also, please visit below for Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical products for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- 20″X60″ is a large belt but it’s also to be expected for treadmills in this price range
- Spacesaver design meaning it’s foldable
- iFit compatible
- potential problems in having an oversized belt powered by an undersized motor
- incline only goes up to 10% and speed 12 MPH which are both low considering the price
- limited number of workout programs
- short 90 days parts warranty
- look of the machine seems dated
- unknown weight capacity
- Overpriced and outdated. Look elsewhere.