Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- this treadmill combines a strength training element into your cardio routine through the use of a “fitness coach” which is just a special type of preprogrammed workout
- comes with hand weights and air fans you can switch between
- multiple backlit colors on your console
- belt is of a decent size
- the treadmill would benefit from a slightly more powerful motor to power the medium sized belt
- incline only reaches 10% which is lower than normal
- 90 days warranty on parts may be overlooked due to the longer 12 year motor warranty
- besides the unique crosstraining programs, this treadmill from Healthrider is unremarkable
- unknown weight capacity
- Out of all the Icon treadmill brands, Healthrider is not one of the most popular and there are good reasons why. This treadmill is one of them. Maybe in 2003 but in 2009, the H750i could use some upgrades.