Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- the treadmill allows you to perform crosstraining workouts that supposedly help you sculpt your muscles during your cardio session
- comes with 2 pound hand weights for crosstraining as described above
- the strength of the motor is sufficient to power the belt
- small belt size will prevent most people from running comfortably on this treadmill
- although the programs are interesting and refreshing, there are only six of them
- the motor is only rated at 1.75CHP so exercises more intense than fast walking is not recommended
- incline only goes up to 10%
- $1000 is a lot of money to spend on something this old and outdated. Next.
The HealthRider Pro H500i Treadmill comes with a simple yet attractive design. It’s also a strong treadmill that gets you through the toughest workouts. Burn those calories, build your muscle mass while targeting your trouble spots with the Pro H500i.
It comes with 6 Interactive Cross Training Workouts: 2 upper, 2 lower and 2 total-body cross-training workouts that prompt you to perform a variety of muscle-sculpting exercises throughout your cardio workout. It also also comes with a pair of 2 lb. hand weights to help you better build and define your arms, shoulders and back.
It also features a Motivational Race Track and is powered by a 1.75 CHP Hypauer II Drive Motor which is quiet and has a self-cooling drive system. To maximize your workout while giving you comfort all the while, itâ€™s equipped with the SoftTrack Impact Reducing Cushioning. This will reduce impact on your joints by 15% as compared to road running and delivers the perfect balance of comfort and joint protection. Along with the standard treadmill features, this treadmill has a 300 lb. weight capacity, 19″ x 50″ Quiet Treadbelt, and 10 years motor warranty.