The 425 MX Treadmill boasts of a powerful 3.0 CHP Commercial Odyssey II Motor. With more power than an ordinary motor, the commercial-grade Odyssey II motor uses direct cooling, a self-cooling process that extends the motor’s life and allows you to exercise for longer periods of time. The Odyssey II is also spin-balanced, making it one of our smoothest, quietest motors to date.
It features 10 personal trainer workouts that automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill, each focusing on an aerobic, weight loss or performance goal. It also has 2 heart rate workouts that help you stay in your target heart rate zone by increasing or lowering the speed when you need to raise or lower your heart rate. The 2 learn workouts give you the ability to create and customize a workout and then save it for future use.
Other features include 0-12 mph 1-Touch Speed, 0-12% 1-Touch Incline, ClearView Backlit Display, ComforStride Impact Reducing Cushioning, SpaceSaver with EasyDrop Shock, and a Dual-Grip PowerPulse Heart Rate Monitor. It’s a heavy-duty 20″ x 60″ commercial treadbelt that has 2.5″ precision rollers to reduce noise. It also has a 350 lb. weight capacity deck.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Also, please visit below for Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical products for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- big motor paired with big and wide belt makes for a good running experience
- console is clean, clear and easy to use
- the Epic 425MX has a high weight capacity at 350lb
- heart rate programs available
- not a lot of programs for a treadmill at this price
- no wireless heart rate monitor strap
- incline does not go up to 15%
- warranty on parts is short
- price is a little bit on the high side
- The Epic 425 MX has been around for a while and did receive great reviews when it first came out. However, times are changing and this older model just doesn’t stack up as well as it once did. It’s still worth buying but it’s definitely not as good a deal as it once was.