As one of the latest designs for workout ellipticals, the ProForm ZE5 is built to focus on giving comfort and providing protection to its users during work out. Allow your feet to move around a bit during exercise. With the oversized pedals, you are also provided a firm and stable surface to stand on. No more risk of getting out-balanced accidentally.
Get soothed by the smooth and gliding movement of the flywheel enhanced with 13-lb inertia. The natural feel to your legs while pedalling will motivate you to continue with the upper-body workout. The end result will be more calories burned, increased advantage cardio muscles, and a total body workout.
Do you have longer legs? You’ll need to adjust the stride length to suit your pace. Setting options range from 13, 15, and 18 inches. Shorter or longer stride distance will have effect on the leg and thigh muscles. If you want to achieve muscle definition quickly, add more strain—meaning a longer stride length.
Observe the continuous heart beat report by holding the handle bars attached with Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate monitoring sensors.
To last longer and able to finish your training session, use the CoolAire™ Workout Fan to cool off. The settings control is attached to the console so you can easily adjust it to high or low. You’ll work harder when you’re comfortable.
Workout programs are available from two sources. The iFit® Workout Cards that offers 4 different categories like wellness, weight loss, circuit training, and performance enchancement. And the second is the built-in 16 workout plans. Choose the settings that will dictate the pace of your exercise. Make it harder or just take it easy and slow.
The elliptical machine has a 275-lbs weight capacity and comes with a Lifetime Frame Warranty.
- Multiple albeit short adjustable stride lengths of 13″, 15″ and 18″
- Won’t break the bank even at retail price
- Unit weight not mentioned so likely a flimsy unit
- Flywheel is definitely on the light side
- Well, the Proform ZE5 certainly won’t win any awards for being a top of the line product. What you will get however with the Proform ZE5 is a basic home elliptical that just gets the job done without breaking the bank. The user experience is probably along the line of just cutting it but what you can expect really when you’re not even paying $600?