A perfect elliptical for your tight budget, the ProForm Razor 400 ES Elliptical makes a great addition into your home gym. This wonderful exercise tool offers a lot of amazing features without the commercial-grade price.
ProForm Razor 400 ES Elliptical is compact and stylish with a mechanism that measures only 3″ wide which is almost half as wide as a traditional elliptical mechanism. With this way, you can experience smoother, ergonomic, and more natural strides. You can also get the shape you desire with 4 Personal Trainer workouts that instantly adjust the resistance of the elliptical to give attention on your aerobic, weight loss, or performance goals.
Also, get the benefits of the heart rate monitor that keeps track of your pulse reading all throughout your workout. This monitor is built into the handlebars to assure you that you are on the right zone.
Other great features are the Target Pacer that alarms you through light to make you aware if you need to work harder or slow done your workout, a clear blue-Tinted LCD Display that displays your time, speed, distance, pulse, carbs and calories burned, and the CoolAire™ Workout Fan that is built into the console. With maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs., ProForm Razor 400 ES Elliptical makes a great choice for those who want to slim down and strengthen their body without costing you much!
Latest 2017 Update
- We are updating the review to this product. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Affordably priced
- Comes with the minimum basic features you would expect in an elliptical
- Equipped with fans
- A very plain looking barebones elliptical
- Durability is questionable
- OK features with OK quality for an OK price. At $400, no matter how hard you look, the quality is just going to be average at best. But then again, $400 really isn’t a lot of money so we can’t be expecting the sky.
- If you can afford it, go up a price class. The quality is much better and for a few hundred dollars more, you’re going to be saving yourself a lot of headaches. Much better to save yourself some headaches than a few hundred bucks if you think about it.