Featuring the Perfect Path Intensity Ramp, the all new 2010 Nordictrack Pathfinder is in a class of own when it comes to challenging your muscles using a newly designed innovative shock system. When you equip this elliptical with the iFit Live module, you can experience what’s it like to train outside by using Google Maps and you can compete against your friends on Facebook.
You can workout to 20 different built in programs on a stride length of 18″ to 20″. Additionally, you can ramp up the resistance under 15 different levels to give you even more of a challenge. When you’re not working out, you’ll appreciate the Spacesaver technology which allows you to stow it away using very little space.
Think you’ll feel bored when you’re working out? How about some music? With the internmix acoustics 2.0 sound speaker system, it’s like having your very own mini entertainment system just for you. Just connect to your iPod or any MP3 player and you’re good to go.
The Nordictrack Pathfinder supports users up to 350 lbs and comes with a standard 1 year parts and labor warranty and a lifetime frame warranty.
- Rated with a high maximum weight capacity with standard warranty
- New 2010 model
- Supports new iFit Live technology
- Retail price is attractive
- Special ramp workouts included (seems to be unique to this elliptical)
- iFit Live module is sold separately
- On paper, this elliptical even at the $999 retail price is not exactly a bad deal. When even the regular retail price is acceptable, we start to wonder whether this elliptical really is as good and affordable as it looks or if there’s something else we’re overlooking. To the best of our abilities, we cannot determine anything problematic with this specific model. If it were to go down in price to $600 or even $700, it would definitely be one fantastic deal.