Make the most out of your cardio, core, upper body and lower body workouts by investing on the Norditrack Freemotion s5.8. This elliptical is guaranteed to keep you in shape with the combination of the high-calorie burn of incline training with the low-impact stride of an elliptical trainer. It targets most of your body’s muscles like your calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, and your core muscles especially your abs through its core collision workout.The 8 preset workouts let you burn more calories as you increase the length of your stride up to 35″. You get to maximize the use of the elliptical because of the fuller range that a 35″ stride length could give you. It gives you freedom to move with longer strides.
Its added feature includes a built-in 7″ flat screen TV. It is an interactive and cable-ready TV so you don’t miss any of your favorite shows even while exercising. You can choose to display only your workout information, choose your favorites or completely lose yourself watching TV. If you’d rather exercise to the beat of your favorite songs, you could just plug your iPod to the Interplay Music Port. This entertainment suite adds fun to your usual fitness regime. Other features include iFit Workout Technology, cushioned pedals, stride ladder, CoolAire workout fan, 8 body zone workouts, and core collision workouts.
Latest 2017 Update
- We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than $1500. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Also, please visit below for Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical products for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Has almost all the bells and whistles you can possibly cram into a single machine
- Longest stride (35″) on the market today
- Built in TV and music speakers
- Unlimited number of workouts if you make use of the iFit technology cards
- Expensive for a home elliptical though when it’s on sale, the price can be attractive
- If you’re looking to splurge, the Freemotion s5.8 is probably THE elliptical that you should splurge on. Not only does it have all the bells and whistles that the lower priced ellipticals have, the arch motion and the long stride length of this elliptical places it a notch above the other run of the mill home machines. Whether this machine is really as “commercial” as its marketing would have you believe is debatable but if you want to splurge and you want to splurge it on a Nordictrack, the Nordictrack Freemotion 5.8 is likely your best choice.