With the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill, you will be surprised with how one fitness machine can be packed with features to help you reach your different goals. The state-of-the-art iFit Live technology included in the treadmill allows you to connect the fitness machine with the Internet for many amazing features like an automatic workout updates, nutrition and activity tracker, workout videos, and a simulated workout experience that allows you to experience different trails all over the globe. The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill has 20 Calorie Workout Programs for you to burn maximum calories and lose weight fast, and 10 All-Terrain Workout Programs where you can experience different trails for motivating you to achieve your goals.
Every workout you do with the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill is an intense one. It has a 0-15% machine incline, a 0-12 mph machine speed, and a heart rate monitor for a more effective workout. Regardless of the intensity, you will do longer workout hours through the compatible music port and Intermix Acoustic 3.0 sound system. You can listen and jive to your favorite tunes while sweating away those pounds. The 7″ full-color touch-screen display enables you to view your workout progress anytime you want.
Added features of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill include its DuraStride adjustable cushioning which reduces impact to your ankles, knees and spine by 15% – 33% as compared to road running or walking; a Goal Workout Center where you can customize your program to fit your goals and schedule; a powerful 3.5 CHP commercial motor; 20?x 60?commercial treadbelt; 2.5″Precision Machined Rollers; a SpaceSaver design for easy after-use storage and a weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Motor used is one of the better ones that Nordictrack has to offer
- Higher incline than most treadmills at 15% (an incline trainer would have a higher maximum incline)
- An above average parts warranty (2 years), an above average weight capacity (350 lbs) and the fact that it’s a COMMERCIAL treadmill (“for home”) all indicate that this treadmill ranks in the upper percentile of Nordictrack treadmills available in terms of quality and durability
- iFit Live subscription is included
- On the expensive end even when it’s on sale
- 2010 Black Friday Price: $ 1299 with Free Bronze Delivery – Holy smokes, the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 is available at more than 50% off the regular retail price and it includes Bronze delivery which means the treadmill is delivered right inside your house’s front door. This is an outstanding value, take advantage of it now.
As far as we can tell, the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 is identical to the Nordictrack Commercial 1500 in almost every way with the exception that the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 has a more powerful motor, fewer programs and would cost a few hundred dollars more. Undoubtedly, the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 is a cut above the other Nordictrack treadmills especially those in the lower price echelons but the price leaves a little something to be desired. The question we ask ourselves is why get the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 when the Nordictrack Commercial 1500 is available? We don’t quite think there’s a good answer to that. So unless money isn’t a concern to you, otherwise we suggest just save yourself some money and get the Commercial 1500 for $1300 or so.