Reasons Why You Should Buy The Proform ZE 6
- Retail web price of $999 means a potential sale price of $500 to $800 which is quite low for a home elliptical
- Comes with an incline ramp feature which is often not included in many ellipticals. A different incline helps the user target different parts of their body like their hamstrings or thighs
- Despite being an entry level priced elliptical, the ZE6 still comes with a respectable 18 workout apps and 18 resistance levels
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy The Proform ZE 6
- For a 2014 model, the ZE 6’s display screen is a bit too small and feels somewhat outdated
- Console also feels too basic
- We’ve seen many ellipticals under $1000 with higher weight capacities and better warranties. In other words, don’t expect this elliptical to last a long time under strenuous use.
Is This The Right Elliptical For You?
If you’re on a super tight budget and the Proform ZE6 elliptical happens to be on sale in the $500 to $700 range, it’s might be considering. Should you be willing to spend more than $700, there are definitely better ellipticals from Proform and Nordictrack out there.
At the end of the day, we recommend ellipticals with at least a $700 sale price. The ZE6 is too basic of an elliptical in both features and components and we don’t expect it to hold up to regular and everyday use. For casual users who just want a basic, functional elliptical that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, the ZE6 is a last resort.
Workout with the Proform ZE 6 and get firsthand experience of 18 workout apps from certified personal trainers. No matter what results you are after the Large LCD Window Monitor keeps you constantly reminded of your speed, calories burned, time, and distance.
Enjoy workouts without interruption because the resistance system is simply frictionless. The SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance) lets every runner adjust the intensity at any time without disrupting their rhythm. Plus, the oversized pedals make every step feel secured, especially that it allows you to find the right foot position.
In order to keep you pumped-up and focused every time you step into the Proform ZE 6 arrives with an iPod compatible sound system. When it’s time for that water break, you do not have to get off the elliptical and grab one. The Proform ZE 6 has an easy to reach water bottle holder installed in its elliptical so that you will be able to hydrate at any time.
For better results and cardio training the Proform ZE 6 has the EKG Grip Pulse installed in both grips of the machine. In this way one can monitor their heart rate at any time of the training.
Maximize every workout and improve your performance by adjusting the incline and stride ramp. Choose from 3 – 20 degrees adjustments to increase the intensity of your workout. Once you are done using the elliptical you can easily move it out of the way with the help of its mounted wheels in front. In this way you will be able to use the space whenever you need it.