The Pro-Form 910 E Elliptical was designed to work on specific target spots. The adjustable ramp can incline up to 20° and declines to -10° for better and faster results. The in-handle ramp and resistance controls make it easier for users to adjust their workout. It also has an adjustable stride length up to 22″ which can target different muscles and define the lower body. Other pluses of this machine are In-Handle Ramp and Resistance Control, iPod compatible music port, a CoolAire Workout Fan, water bottle holder The 910 E Elliptical is packed with these features:
Designed to work out the glutes, calves, quads, core, and hamstrings for faster results. Each workout changes the incline or decline of the stride to target specific muscle groups. Users can define exactly where they want it.
Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor – Users can monitor their heart rate with the built-in handlebar sensors and wireless chest strap. The display shows a continuous heart rate reading on the console for the trainer.
iFit Compatible* – This feature makes it easier for users to customize their training. It has workouts powered by Google Maps, online tracking, and work out videos.
-10 Decline to 20° Power Incline Ramp -This ramp is specially designed for muscle toning. Whether angled up or down the ramp will work out different muscle groups.
7″ Backlit Display –It is clear and easy to read the screen as it tracks the user’s stats such as calories burned, speed, distance and time. Also a RaceTrack Display can also track your stats on this screen.
- Not every elliptical has an incline ramp and even fewer ellipticals have a decline option. The 910E is one of few ellipticals on the market that allows you to work out at an incline AND a decline
- The 20″ to 22″ stride length range means that pretty much users of any height should find this elliptical a good fit for them.
- The 910 E comes with a respectable 7″ console which is an improvement over the 5″ display of the 810 E
- Very good idea on Proform’s part to include adjustable pedals as this is a feature not often seen at this price
- We would have been more impressed if the 910 E can support up to 350 lbs instead of the 325 lbs listed
- The 810 E has a 24 lb flywheel but the flywheel weight for the 910 E is not stated. Hopefully it’s at least 24 lbs
(Price at the time of review is $979)
Features-wise, the Proform 910 E is a big improvement over the 810 E and surprisingly, Proform decided to only make the 910E slightly more expensive which is good news for buyers.
In terms of overall features, we really can’t complain at this price though if we were to buy one for ourselves, we still prefer the Proform 19.0 RE over the 910 E by a slim margin. This is because the 19.0 RE is slightly more affordable, it comes with a wireless heart rate strap and the weight capacity is also rated slightly higher. But the 910E has a decline ramp which is something missing in the 19.0 RE. But in either case, you’re getting great value for your money.
2017 Price Guide
Excellent Deal At $850 / Great Deal At $1000 / Good Deal At $1150